Skip to main content
The future for gas in a low carbon economy: Shell explains why, where and how
In this exclusive interview, Roger Bounds, Vice President, Global Gas at Shell answers our questions below on the future for gas in a low carbon economy:
- What are the key growth markets in the global gas industry and how is Shell addressing these?
- What are the main drivers for LNG as a transport fuel?
- Can you tell us what Shell is doing to lead the voice for gas advocacy around the world?
- With the pressing need to reduce carbon emissions now at the forefront of many governments’ energy policies, what role will natural gas have in supplying energy for the world of 2050?
- What can major energy companies, such as Shell, do to ensure future investment in major gas and LNG projects in the long-term?
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter & Follow us @GasInteract.
Tuesday, April 4th at 10:00am – Shell's Maarten Wetselaar, Integrated Gas & New Energies Director will be speaking at Gastech 2017 in Chiba – Tokyo. View the Gastech conference programme.
More on gas and LNG:
Sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.